- One Key WiFi Configuration features quick and easy setup. Connect smartphone by simply scanning QR Code on the camera. Free mobile app is compatible with Iphone, Ipad, Android devices, support remote viewing on mobiles.
- H.264 compression, high quality HD 1280*720P resolution, clearly view on mobiles. Easy installation at any place, 80 degree viewing angle.
- Moiton Detection with email or push alert notifications based on motion sensing technology, auto Snapshot.
- Day Vision Only, No night vision, Built-in Mic only, no built-in speaker, so you can only talk but can not hear on the camera end. No SD Card Slot, can not support SD Card recording and playback. Compatible with WiFi Router of 2.4Ghz, not 5.0Ghz.
- This camera can be used to monitor your home, baby, elder, pet when you are away from home. Full 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from DMZOK. For technical support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And pls view setup process at Youtube: https://youtu.be/zJB_mj49NQ8
One Key WIFI Configuration:
1. Power on Camera. Wait about 30 seconds; the camera blue LED light will blink slowly.
2. Download and install App "iSmartViewPro", click"More" >> "One Key Wifi", Input WiFi password and then click "Configure" for several times until the blue LED light blinks faster and then stays on.
3. Click "Camera" on app >> "Add Camera" >> "Scan QR Code" or "Lan Search" >> input password "123456".
*Make sure your WiFi Router is 2.4Ghz, not a 5Ghz.
*Make sure your mobile device is connected to the local WiFi(not 3G, 4G) during configuration.
*Make sure the camera is within 15 feet of the WiFi Router, and mobile is within 3 feet of the camera.
*Please configure WiFi after the blue LED light blinks slowly.
*Click“Configure”several times until the camera's blue LED light blinks faster and then stays on.
*Make sure your WiFi password does not include some special characters (such as “&’” etc ).
*Make sure to finish all setup within 5 minutes after the camera is connected with the power adapter. If setup exceeds 5 minutes, the configuration will fail, and you need to reboot the camera by powering it up again.
*If above steps do not work, please reset the camera by pressing the reset button for about 30 seconds until the blue LED light goes off for 1 seconds and then blinks slowly.
Motion Detection Setup:
Click the right arrow on the camera image >> Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Alarm Setting" >> "Motion Detect Armed", "Input Armed" to "On">> "Save Picture on SD/FTP" >> "Send Email When Alarm" >> "Done".
Setup Email: Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Mail Setting" >> Input all blanks(Password is sender email passord) >> click "Authentication" On.
Download software &User Manual at the link: