- Remote View, talk and listen: Remote view what's going on, talk and listen lively by using free mobile app on Iphone, Android devices and Ipad.
- HD 720P resolution and 80 degree wide lens angle: see more clearer, wider and sharper. 360 degree rotation to choose best shooting angel to monitor any corner of your home.
- Night Vision: built-in hidden IR LEDs help you see clear image at darkness but not easy to be found.
- Super easy setup: with mobile app, it's easy to set up and view the camera within 1 minute. Motion Detection: email, FTP, or push alert notifications based on motion sensing technology, auto Snapshot.
- This camera can be used to monitor your home, baby, elder, pet when you are away from home. Please make sure your WiFi Router has 2.4ghz, not 5.0ghz before you buy. No SD Card Slot, can not support SD Card recording and playback. Full 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from DMZOK. For technical support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And pls view setup process at Youtube: https://youtu.be/zJB_mj49NQ8
One Key WIFI Configuration:
1. Power on Camera. Wait about 30 seconds; the camera blue LED light will blink slowly.
2. Download and install App "iSmartViewPro", click"More" >> "One Key Wifi", Input WiFi password and then click "Configure" for several times until the blue LED light blinks faster and then stays on.
3. Click "Camera" on app >> "Add Camera" >> "Scan QR Code" or "Lan Search" >> input password "123456".
*Make sure your WiFi Router is 2.4Ghz, not a 5Ghz.
*Make sure your mobile device is connected to the local WiFi(not 3G, 4G) during configuration.
*Make sure the camera is within 15 feet of the WiFi Router, and mobile is within 3 feet of the camera.
*Please configure WiFi after the blue LED light blinks slowly.
*Click“Configure”several times until the camera's blue LED light blinks faster and then stays on.
*Make sure your WiFi password does not include some special characters (such as “&’” etc ).
*Make sure to finish all setup within 5 minutes after the camera is connected with the power adapter. If setup exceeds 5 minutes, the configuration will fail, and you need to reboot the camera by powering it up again.
*If above steps do not work, please reset the camera by pressing the reset button for about 30 seconds until the blue LED light goes off for 1 seconds and then blinks slowly.
Motion Detection Setup:
Click the right arrow on the camera image >> Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Alarm Setting" >> "Motion Detect Armed", "Input Armed" to "On">> "Save Picture on SD/FTP" >> "Send Email When Alarm" >> "Done".
Setup Email: Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Mail Setting" >> Input all blanks(Password is sender email passord) >> click "Authentication" On.
Download software &User Manual at the link: