- HD 1.0M 720P Wireless IP Camera with Sony image sensor offers 1.0Mega Pixels Resolution, 720P HD resolution at 30fps. Built-in IR LED offers good clear night vision.
- Plug & Play: Quick Wifi setup with Iphone, Android, Ipad by using free iSmartViewPro app. Seamlessly stream video and Two-Way Audio directly to your Iphone, Android mobile, Tablet, Apple Mac.
- Pan & Tilt: Security Camera with Wide angle of Pan 350 degree(Horizontal), Tilt 100 degree(Vertical), intelligent digital zoom.
- 2-Way Audio: built-in speaker and microphone allow voice communicating between camera and app. Intelligent Motion Alerts, support Email Alerts and Snapshots. Micro SD Card Recording: Support video recording and playback via SD card up to 64GB.
- This camera can be used to monitor your home, baby, elder, pet when you are away from home. Full 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from DMZOK. For technical support, please contact us at email@example.com. And pls view setup process at Youtube: https://youtu.be/JTD_MDEjxeU
One Key WIFI Configuration:
1. Power on Camera(no Ethernet Cable needed).The camera will start with pan tilt.
2. Download and install App "iSmartViewPro", click"More" >> "One Key Wifi", Input WiFi password and then click "Configure" for several times until the blue LED light blinks faster and then stays on.
3. Click "Camera" on app >> "Add Camera" >> "Scan QR Code" or "Lan Search" >> input password "123456".
*Make sure your WiFi Router is 2.4Ghz, not a 5Ghz.
*Make sure your mobile device is connected to the local WiFi(not 3G, 4G) during configuration.
*Make sure the camera is within 15 feet of the WiFi Router, and mobile is within 3 feet of the camera.
*Please configure WiFi after the camera runs pan tilt and sounds a noise.
*Click “Configure” several times until the camera sounds a noise.
*Make sure to finish all setup within 5 minutes after the camera is connected with the power adapter. If setup exceeds 5 minutes, the configuration will fail, and you need to reboot the camera by powering it up again.
*Make sure your WiFi password does not include some special characters (such as “&’” etc ).
*If above steps do not work, please reset the camera by pressing the reset button for about 30 seconds until the camera runs pan tilt and makes a sound.
Solution 2 to setup WiFi:
1. Power on camera, connect Ethernet cable to the router.
2. Open app Ismartviewpro, click "Camera" >>"Add Camera" >> "Lan Search" or "Scan QR Code" >> input password "123456".
3. Click the right arrow beside the camera image >> click "Advanced Setting" >> "Wifi Setting">> choose your wifi(not 3G, 4G) >> input WiFi password >> click "Done" >> take out Ethernet cable.
Motion Detection Setup:
Click the right arrow on the camera image >> Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Alarm Setting" >> "Motion Detect Armed", "Input Armed" to "On">> "Save Picture on SD/FTP" >> "Send Email When Alarm" >> "Done".
Setup Email: Click "Advanced Settings" >> "Mail Setting" >> Input all blanks(Password is sender email passord) >> click "Authentication" On.
Download software &User Manual at the link: